Fun Passes (online check-in) for a B2B? Help (please), it's driving me nuts!!!!

Avril

Is there anyway to have 2 completed Fun Passes at the same time (for the same ship with the cruises a week apart)? I'm doing a B2B and was trying to do my Fun Pass for the 2nd cruise (1st cruise pass done months ago). :D For some reason, everytime I work on Pass #2, it screws up something in Pass #1. :( When I try to fix that, it messes something up in Pass #2. :mad: Different parts are being messed up each time. It's like the passes are somehow connected and are affecting each other. :confused: It's driving me crazy!! :eek: It's a B2B so both cruises are on the same ship (obviously) and 1 right after the other (again, obviously). This is my 1st B2B so I have no idea what to do or how things work (or what I need/don't need). Can someone with B2B experiance help me out with this one? We're on the Dream if it makes a difference!!

Thanks soooo much!!!! :D

Hi Avril,

There was a thread on here not too long ago. They had to call Carnival to get the problem fixed - even a programmer got involved! Don't remember all the details - but it sure sounds like a glitch in the Carnival system. I'd call my PVP or the 800 number :) Stop driving yourself nuts!

Is there anyway to have 2 completed Fun Passes at the same time (for the same ship with the cruises a week apart)? I'm doing a B2B and was trying to do my Fun Pass for the 2nd cruise (1st cruise pass done months ago). :D For some reason, everytime I work on Pass #2, it screws up something in Pass #1. :( When I try to fix that, it messes something up in Pass #2. :mad: Different parts are being messed up each time. It's like the passes are somehow connected and are affecting each other. :confused: It's driving me crazy!! :eek: It's a B2B so both cruises are on the same ship (obviously) and 1 right after the other (again, obviously). This is my 1st B2B so I have no idea what to do or how things work (or what I need/don't need). Can someone with B2B experiance help me out with this one? We're on the Dream if it makes a difference!!

Thanks soooo much!!!! :D

What is the problem you are having?? what is changing?? when you are filling out the 2nd fun pass??

Hi Avril,

There was a thread on here not too long ago. They had to call Carnival to get the problem fixed - even a programmer got involved! Don't remember all the details - but it sure sounds like a glitch in the Carnival system. I'd call my PVP or the 800 number :) Stop driving yourself nuts!

Oh man, I was afriad of that. :( Thanks! :) Problem is, I don't have my own PVP, I just called Carnival's 1-800 number to book the 2nd cruise so I have the guy's name but not his (phone) extension.

What is the problem you are having?? what is changing?? when you are filling out the 2nd fun pass??

Like I said, if I change/fill out 1 Pass, it negativly affects the other. :( :eek: Different things keep changeing (citizenship/passport info, flight info, hotel and personal info, what's affected is different everytime). Don't you have to fill out your Pass for the 2nd cruise (for the same reasons you always fill out the Pass)? Anyway, it doesn't matter because I have to re-do the 1st Pass anyway, might as well do them both (or try to) now!!

Oh man, I was afriad of that. :( Thanks! :) Problem is, I don't have my own PVP, I just called Carnival's 1-800 number to book the 2nd cruise so I have the guy's name but not his (phone) extension.

Like I said, if I change/fill out 1 Pass, it negativly affects the other. :( :eek: Different things keep changeing (citizenship/passport info, flight info, hotel and personal info, what's affected is different everytime). Don't you have to fill out your Pass for the 2nd cruise (for the same reasons you always fill out the Pass)? Anyway, it doesn't matter because I have to re-do the 1st Pass anyway, might as well do them both (or try to) now!!

On your 1st funpass for transportation.. after the cruise.. select taxi.. or other and type in the ship name.. same for hotel if they ask..... dunno if you have done that.. then try the 2nd one... and fill it out normally... hope that helps have read others that have done that.. been a few years since we did our B2B and I remember we had to tweak the 1st one ...good luck;)

Are you putting your return flight info into both?

For pass#1 put staying in area after cruise and put the name of the ship in as the address.

Put your return flight info in for the second leg only.

That is how I did it (as per TA instruction).

I've been on one B2B, and had absolutely no problem with the Fun Passes for both cruises. I don't have an answer, but there must be one. Lots of people do this. Lots more of us would like to next month!:D

Lucky you, I wish it would work for me!! Do you think you could send me your positive "Fun Pass VooDoo and/or Vibes" (lol)? :p :D

On your 1st funpass for transportation.. after the cruise.. select taxi.. or other and type in the ship name.. same for hotel if they ask..... dunno if you have done that.. then try the 2nd one... and fill it out normally... hope that helps have read others that have done that.. been a few years since we did our B2B and I remember we had to tweak the 1st one ...good luck

Ohhhh, Ok, thanks!! :D I'll try that, didn't think of doing it that way before!!

Are you putting your return flight info into both?

For pass#1 put staying in area after cruise and put the name of the ship in as the address.

Put your return flight info in for the second leg only.

That is how I did it (as per TA instruction).

Um, no, I don't think I put in our return flight on both (I'll have to check). Actually, I wasn't sure what to put in the "After your cruise" section on the 1st Pass and the "Before your cruise" section on the 2nd. :confused: Thanks!! :D

Archived