Yhoni cave tubing

Melmo

Just back off Miracle. Booked on line with Cave-tubing.com with Yhoni.

Very smooth..Awaiting our arrival. Great time had by all. Two guides for the six of us including 6 yo son. Very knowledgable about Belize also. No payment due until back at pier. Highly recommend!!!!!!

We did the cave tubing with Yhony in March and I recommend him and his company. I did do a review a while back. It should still be on the board. You may just have to look back a few pages.

Anyway it was great. Yhony is very professional and will take good care of you.

We are also booked with Yhony end of May. He responded quickly to our email and we got the $45 rate even though there are only two of us - he said he would put us with others (since there is supposed to be a five person minimum for the $45 deal).

Thanks for the reponses! We are undecided as to cave tube or not. Our group of 4 is having a hard time getting together. If we do, we will use Yhoni. I am excited about all the good things I've heard on CC boards, and the price! I think several people from my roll call are using him, so maybe I can tag along!

Joaquin,

If you had a bad experience using Yhony and your cruise friends suggested Mr. Dennis Perez, what is with your other post?:

"Hello Folks,

I must tell you that I really enjoyed cave tubing in Belize. I must commend my personal tour guide Mr. Dennis Perez for an extraordinary trip. I can tell you that this guy really knows what he is doing and I had a whole bunch of fun. You can contact him at dennperez@yahoo.com. His company is *****.

Regards,

Joaquin

Paris"

We're booked with Yhoni end of May and will still go - I think any operator can have a tire problem and they guarantee they will get you back on time. Did they treat you well during the trip, or were there other problems?

Hola,

The worst part was that we didn't get a refund back or a portion of our money back.

I thought Yhony didn't ask for $ until he returns from the trip. If I get to go to Belize one day, I would love to take his tour based on what I have read. My trip will be put off until the future.:( I am moving!

Hi Melmo,

You can Click Here to see some reviews made on this message board concerning Yhony's (cave-tubing.com) cave tubing tour. I believe I was the first person to introduce Yhony to the members of the Cruise Critic message boards. I can see that he has come a long way in building a very good reputation for himself. However, it is disappointing to see that an imposter has come here to try and discredit the good reputation which Yhony has worked so hard to build.

Joaquin is obviously not a very good liar. In his first post he claims he had a "fantastic trip in Belize" where he went cave tubing with some other tour guide who he is obviously trying to promote. Ten days later he's back on this message board trying to discredit an honest tour guide who has built a good reputation for himself.

Yhony has no reason to give refunds because he collects only after the completion of the tour. It even says so on his website. So again, Joaquin is caught lying by saying that he did not get a refund. It is quite obvious that Joaquin has never been on a tour with Yhony. It just goes to show that when you are good at what you do there will always be people trying to bring you down.

We just booked our excursion with him. He responded with confirmation in about 20 minutes, stating that he would put us with a group if we didnt have 5 people. I Wish I could get that kind of timely response and customer service from some of the CSR clowns at companies here in the U.S.! Looking forward to this excursion, and appreciate the input also.

Now, if anyone can tell me how to make August 28th roll around faster, I would appreciate it! :D

Archived