balcony guarantee on dream??? regarding upgrade

jayk59101

We are booked on carnival dream and by looking at the cabin availability there are only a few balconies left. Beings we are in a balc guarantee we are assured of a balcony, so my question is... there are alot of cloud 9 spa balcs available still... if they were to sell out the regular balconies and we were placed in a spa balcony would we then enjoy the benefits of the spa room such as use of the spa? I doubt it but figured i'd post and get a more educated answer. Thanks all for your help.

We are booked on carnival dream and by looking at the cabin availability there are only a few balconies left. Beings we are in a balc guarantee we are assured of a balcony, so my question is... there are alot of cloud 9 spa balcs available still... if they were to sell out the regular balconies and we were placed in a spa balcony would we then enjoy the benefits of the spa room such as use of the spa? I doubt it but figured i'd post and get a more educated answer. Thanks all for your help.

CCL could offer an upsell to get them to pay more for a Spa Balcony. That would free up some lower priced balcony cabins. If they could get more money from someone else, they'd go that route before upgrading anyone from a guaranty rate. Just basic supply and demand combined with revenue protection.

they were to sell out the regular balconies and we were placed in a spa balcony would we then enjoy the benefits of the spa room such as use of the spa? I doubt it but figured i'd post and get a more educated answer. Thanks all for your help.

I honestly don't see why not!! :D Mom and I were upgraded (for free) to a suite once (on the Pride) and we got to take advantage of the suite benefits (such as VIP Embarkation) :D so I don't see why someone upgraded to a Spa Cabin wouldn't get to take advantage of the Spa Cabin benefits!! I'm not 100% sure though as I've never stayed in one or asked about them. Hopefully, someone on here who has will know the answer. Just remember though, all Spa Cabins (including balconies) are smoke free so if you're a smoker (as I am), you really don't want one.

Sent from my iPad

I didn't imagine so, and beings i smoke I hope i don't get put in one of them... thought it'd be a bonus for the wife if we were to get put in one.. oh well can't complain about not gettin what one didn't pay for. :) thanks again all who answered.

Archived