Seriously!...is Tamara STILL on the DAWN?

Hamptonsailor

We're booked on the Dawn in approx a month,...for the third time in 3 years!...and I see while reading someone's recent Dawn Dailies that Tamara is STILL on the damn boat???....LOL!....does anyone else believe that?!?....even Jose and Patti get to leave!...hahaha....

Not even sure why I'm shocked by this but it just seems this poor girl has been pitching her Tanzanite and port coupons for a lifetime!...I have nothing against Tamara, she's an awesome girl and fello CDN of mine...

There's gotta be an award for this kind of achievment...

See ya soon Tamara!... :D

Wow-- I really liked Tamara. We had upgraded my diamond in Antigua and it was set improperly (it was moving in the prongs and we didn't have time to fix it or we'd miss the ship!)... My DH was pretty upset because it was a 20K Crown of Light. (Nice hubby :)) Anyways, she arranged for us to leave it in St. Kitts to get reset while we went on a private excursion. It came back perfect!

She was really helpful...and we went on the Dawn a few years ago. I'm surprised they haven't moved her!

Archived