Liberty of the Seas Pictures Posted

NH Cruiser

I've posted two albums from our December 10-15 cruise on the Liberty of the Seas. Since we did not leave the ship during this five-day cruise, the albums contain only pictures of the ship and the parades/ice show.

Liberty of the Seas

Parades/Ice Show

To view these pictures in a slide show, click the first picture in the album and then click slideshow in the right-hand column.

This is absolutely wonderful, thank you for sharing. I'll be on Liberty in January, and I booked a promenade room on deck 8 as well, so this is REALLY helpful to get a sense of what everything will be like!

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! We will be on this ship in 13 days for the Jan.3rd sailing and I can't wait! I hope to be able to see all this ship has to offer in four short days at sea!!

Us too!

KissaKay, I do have the Compasses. Is there something that you are interested in? I don't plan to scan/post them, but am willing to answer questions.

I know! I always want to see others, but then never scan my own. Totally get it.....let me think about it, and I'll ask a few questions after I go risk losing brain cells taking my kids to see Chipwrecked.

Archived