It's the Victory-any good advice welcome!!!

kirby123

Found out going on the Victory, leaving April 29, 2012. My boss suprised us again with a cruise for christmas. He takes us girls and his wife yearly, only bad thing, this will be our last hurrah!!! workplace will be changing, so this is our last work cruise. Should be lots of fun, have been out of San Juan once and to some of the islands, except St Lucia/Kitts. This will be our 12th work cruise and looking forward to it!!! Any good advice on ports, ship, etc. I will be reading other posts to find out good info, joining Roll Call.

Love cruising, and because of my boss, I am now platinum!!! Pack light cause someone else can do my laundry!!

Found out going on the Victory, leaving April 29, 2012. My boss suprised us again with a cruise for christmas. He takes us girls and his wife yearly, only bad thing, this will be our last hurrah!!! workplace will be changing, so this is our last work cruise. Should be lots of fun, have been out of San Juan once and to some of the islands, except St Lucia/Kitts. This will be our 12th work cruise and looking forward to it!!! Any good advice on ports, ship, etc. I will be reading other posts to find out good info, joining Roll Call.

Love cruising, and because of my boss, I am now platinum!!! Pack light cause someone else can do my laundry!!

Loved this itinerary! You can check out my review of what we did in each island (click on the link in my signature). AWESOME BOSS! Enjoy the last one!

My best advice? Don't listen to any negative reviews you hear about this ship - we were just on in September and she was wonderful! Also, watch out for the stairway seahorses - they bite! Just don't take the corners too tight and you should be fine.

Strongly recommend Calabazas tours for a snorkel and sail in Barbados, and if you need tips on what to do in San Juan, I can recommend some good options there, but if you're not spending more than a day, just relax and enjoy Old Town or Condado Beach.

We loved Spencer Ambrose in St. Lucia - had an absolutely wonderful tour with a wonderful lunch on Jalousie beach (between the pitons), boat ride back to the ship was amazing.

Enjoy your trip, have a blast, and can I have your boss's number? If you're leaving, he'll obviously need someone new to take on a yearly cruise, lol.

My best advice? Don't listen to any negative reviews you hear about this ship - we were just on in September and she was wonderful! Also, watch out for the stairway seahorses - they bite! Just don't take the corners too tight and you should be fine.

Strongly recommend Calabazas tours for a snorkel and sail in Barbados, and if you need tips on what to do in San Juan, I can recommend some good options there, but if you're not spending more than a day, just relax and enjoy Old Town or Condado Beach.

We loved Spencer Ambrose in St. Lucia - had an absolutely wonderful tour with a wonderful lunch on Jalousie beach (between the pitons), boat ride back to the ship was amazing.

Enjoy your trip, have a blast, and can I have your boss's number? If you're leaving, he'll obviously need someone new to take on a yearly cruise, lol.

thanks for the help i am on the same sailing and just starting to look at tours. any suggestions for a quiet little hotel?

kirby123,

When you use the stairs on Victory, be aware that the SeaHorses on the end of each flight of stairs do bite; if you take the inside lane too tight your knee or thigh will be SeaHorse lunch. You've been warned. ;)

It's been too long since we sailed her, but she's a fine ship.

The Victory is a great ship. She is a little tired sometimes but nothing horrible. This is my favorite ship.

My best advice is to not overdue excursions on the Islands. Now there is a sea day I believe, but it is easy to get exhausted doing an island a day. Since you've been to most of them before it shouldn't be hard for you to do this!

Archived