Nice Views in the Cayman Islands

BrytEydBelle

I am looking to do a self guided tour by buses in the Cayman Islands as none of my party has an interest in swimming with stingrays or snorkeling. We are planning to take the bus to Hell and to 7 Mile Beach, but are there any other pretty, picturesque places I should look at that are accessible by bus? I did a Captain Marvin's tour on my first trip here, but it seems kind of unnecessary to do tour this time as the narration was pretty limited and no one wants to do the Turtle farm. The rest of my party consists of my sister, 22, and my parents, in their fifties. Mother is not too mobile, so we can't do anything too physical, but I want to give them a good impression as this was my favorite on the Western route two years ago. Thank you in advance!

If you can rent car you'll have a better shot at letting the island show it best foot forward. A bus will not efficiently let you see some of the more picturesque location the island has to offer.

If you do end up renting a vehicle and driving, here is a TripAdvisor touring route to highlight many of the sights worth seeing:

Grand Cayman Touring Route

Archived