Need volcano tour

JuneThompson

I am desperately trying to find a private volcano tour for my family for January 3. There are 6 of us and i want to find a private van with a tour guide. We have 3 children with us under the age of 6. Ive contacted a few companies but they don't have private tours. Anyone know someone we can try? I know i left this to the last minute, but i need some suggestions PLEASE!

I am desperately trying to find a private volcano tour for my family for January 3. There are 6 of us and i want to find a private van with a tour guide. We have 3 children with us under the age of 6. Ive contacted a few companies but they don't have private tours. Anyone know someone we can try? I know i left this to the last minute, but i need some suggestions PLEASE!

You could try ainatours, as they take 6 per vehicle. Good luck.

http://www.ainatours.com/

You can save a lot of money by renting a van yourself. It's fairly easy driving. At the entrace of the Volcano National Park there is a Visitor center where you can also pick up a bunch of info/maps, have the children see a free movie, etc. From there you can easily drive the Crater Rim road, stopping at various places for lookout and see a lot of descriptions/displays all over.

At the Visitor Center, they already have several options for people, to drive/tour depending on how many hours you like to spend.

for volcanoes, we used www.hawaiicruiseexcursions.com. it was a great tour and i know they have private vans. i would suggest getting on their webist and using their live help and talk to a booking agent immediately. Good luck June, hope you are able to get something booked!

Thank you so much Michael. I was able to get a tour booked with this company, what a relief! Thank you for sharing!

Any suggestions for Kauai?

Rachel, here is who we used last Feb. for our tour of Hilo: http://www.rickystours.com/tours.html

His contact info is on the website. I got his name from a friend of mine that used him on her Hawaiian tour. We had 8 in a private, Ricky picked us up at the dock and we spent the day w/ him. Fantastic tour, very reasonably priced. No deposit required, pay him that day.

Archived