thinking about the Booze Cruise in Nassau. anyone done it?

FrankG69camaro

We have done it twice and loved it both times. We're torn between doing it yet again in February or going to the beach. I'm leaning toward the booze cruise though. They have unlimited bahama mamas, yellowbirds, and goombay smash. The snorkeling was nice. I will say though that the stop at the beach was a joke. They try to get you to rent waverunners or get your hair braided...the usual. I just say no thanks and move on. Definitely worth $60 - I drank at least $100!!!

You can book it in advance through Island Marketing (google it for website). They take a 20% deposit and you pay the balance in cash when you go. You can also just show up at the dock and go. The party boat docks right in front of Senor Frogs around 1pm and the workers stand there yelling "Booze Cruise, Booze Cruise"!! It really is a good time. We ended up booking the Hilton day pass for our upcoming cruise cause we are only in Nassau til 5pm so we didn't have enough time for the booze cruise.

I agree. My friend and I did the booze cruise through island marketing in April 2010. We had so much fun! Our cruise was kind of dead until after the snorkeling and lunch. Then the drinks really started flowing and the party began! The beach stop leaves much to be desired...just know that going into it. Anyway, I'd do it again in a minute. I'm sure my daughter will want to try it on our Mom-Daughter cruise in June. Just have to see how comfortable I am with drinking with my daughter. I mean, she's 23, but it's still kind of weird....lol

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a lot of fun! We'll be in Nassau on Feb 7th on the Fascination. My antiplanning bf doesn't want to book anything in advance so hopefully we can catch it that day. Are there a lot of boats that dock in that area or should it be pretty easy to spot? Thanks

Lindsay

This sounds like a lot of fun! We'll be in Nassau on Feb 7th on the Fascination. My antiplanning bf doesn't want to book anything in advance so hopefully we can catch it that day. Are there a lot of boats that dock in that area or should it be pretty easy to spot? Thanks

Lindsay

Plenty of boats on the wharf at 1pm.. but the booze cruise is pretty recognizable. It's usually the one with BOOZE CRUISE Blazened across the side. You'll find it .. there's plenty of workers on the wharf to point it out

Archived