Info on 11/29/11 silhouette cruise???

marydallas

Hello out there

been looking and looking for a n y t h i n g on our 11/29/11 cruise. It has been weeks and still no word "good or bad" about this cruise. Has ther cc just erased it all???? Anyone have an answer???? Thanks, marydallas

The rollcall for your 11/30/11 Cruise is still up with lots of posts!

hey richard and john,

i posted a question to you on an old thread, but don't know if you will even see it. thought i'd ask you here since you were just here today--you mentioned you were in silhouette 1529. we're booked for that room in january. i've only seen room reviews for 1529 on other s-class ships, but i have read that silhouette is slightly different. could you tell me if the room is super quiet and any other info? quiet is of major importance to us, so if it's not, there's still time to switch.

thank you!!

hey richard and john,

i posted a question to you on an old thread, but don't know if you will even see it. thought i'd ask you here since you were just here today--you mentioned you were in silhouette 1529. we're booked for that room in january. i've only seen room reviews for 1529 on other s-class ships, but i have read that silhouette is slightly different. could you tell me if the room is super quiet and any other info? quiet is of major importance to us, so if it's not, there's still time to switch.

thank you!!

The room was very quiet - never heard anything from above ( I think it may be under one of the spa's dressing rooms? ) - I would not take 1531 or 1533 however as it is where the cabin attendant's cart was parked next to the door to the service area. Are you coming to St Croix on your cruise?

Richard

hi richard,

thanks so much for your response. i'm relieved to know it will be quiet. i had read about the service area door and am glad to know it doesn't affect 1529.

yes, we are going to st. croix, a first for us. there is a stand up paddle boarding company there, and we were going to take lessons. if you have any other must-do recs, i'm all ears.

i see that you and john are living in st. croix. how lucky for you! it is a very cold day in the northeast, and i can't wait for our cruise!

Archived