Does MSC offer shore excursion for Gumbalimba Park in Roatan?

barbadosbeachbum

Does anyone know if MSC offers any sort of shore excursion for Gumbalimba Park in Roatan? I've been on their website and can't seem to find anything for our cruise in Feb. If they don't offer the excursion, can anyone suggest a solution? We were supposed to do the excursion last year but the roads had been washed out by a storm and all excursions were cancelled. Would hate to miss out on it again!

Does anyone know if MSC offers any sort of shore excursion for Gumbalimba Park in Roatan? I've been on their website and can't seem to find anything for our cruise in Feb. If they don't offer the excursion, can anyone suggest a solution? We were supposed to do the excursion last year but the roads had been washed out by a storm and all excursions were cancelled. Would hate to miss out on it again!

Never saw this excursion, but I wasn't really looking for it either. Guess you are saying you've checked the MSC site already?

A solution would be Victor Bodden private tours in Roatan. For $80 for a couple (less per person if you have a group), they'll drive you around all day taking you anywhere you want to go around the island. We used them last month with no complaints.

Thanks Iron9er.

Unfortunately we just checked out the Victor Bodden website and they don't got to Gumbalimba Park. Thanks for the info though. Maybe we can use them for something else.

No prob. But, I know its not listed on their website, but they take special requests. I'd email them and ask, couldn't hurt.

Archived