Valor cabin 7364

bullieowner

I know this is across from the pantry which is fine. I was just wondering if anyone has stayed in this cabin and any comments? We stayed in an aft - wrap last year and it was great but did not need that extra expense this time around. with a 2 1/2 year old, I like the idea of being close to the elevator not sure why :p

I am so excited for this cruise. More than I have for any of my other ones. Not sure why.I have had some very serious health issues in the last 2 years and I am finally healthy and not going thru any treatments right now! YIPPPEEE

I would rather be across from the Steward's pantry than across from other cabins. On our last cruise, we had an OV with insides directly across the hall; talk about loud !!!! On our first cruise, we had a Balcony with no cabins across the hall. Lesson learned, for future cabin selection I will always try to book a cabin that does not have any passenger cabins across. No guarantee that it will be quiet but it does reduce the chances. :)

Good luck to you.

Archived