Luggage on the Dawn

I think I read somewhere on the boards here that you can have your cabin stewart take your empty luggage and store it for the week.

We have 2 adults and 2 children in a standard outside cabin and want to have as much room as possible. Does anybody know if this is true and if it is when do they return the luggage?

Thanks is advance

Norwegian Dawn 6/20/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;6;20;4;59;00&timezone=GMT-0500

For hunter68...

I don't have the answer as to whether what you heard is true or not, but I can say this...there is plenty of room underneath the beds for storing your empty luggage. My husband and I had the two twin beds converted to a queen and there was more than enough space for our 4 pieces of large soft-sided luggage. In addition...the floor space in the closet can accommodate a couple smaller pieces and if necessary you can even move the vanity stool and put a carry-one piece underneath the vanity. There is also space underneath the desktop for a carry-on.

Good luck and have a great trip...you'll love the DAWN. It is a beautiful ship with a great staff and crew!

Debjo icon_biggrin.gif

Boatwht.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Until the NORWEGIAN DAWN 2004 (Can't Hardly Wait But Still Wishing I Was Going On The NORWAY Instead!)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 NORWEGIAN MAJESTY 2004 Bermuda Bound Again!

QE2-Bermuda 2003

PACIFIC PRINCESS-Bermuda 2002

REGAL EMPRESS-New England/Canada 2001

Archived