Eclipse seen at St maarten

fishycomics

Unbelievable of the info I just read, no words , but at lesat I can say I saw one of the worls expensive yachts $350 million.

You're a tad off in the price... original expected cost was $500 million, but when not yet finished that had more than DOUBLED... I remember reading it was climbing to $900m,

but the last I read after completely outfitted, it ended up being close to $1.2 BILLION...

for one boat...

that only accommodates 12 guests...

(but 70 crew! :eek:)

We saw the Eclipse (Yacht) on Dec 20th at St. Maarten when we were on the Silhouette. As we were pulling out, it moved in to take our spot at the old pier. To give you an idea of the size, it is across from the RCI Adventure of the Seas and the Celebrity Eclipse in this superzoom telephoto shot taken from the Porch.

2093803880096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

The St. Maarten website talks about this ship; I guess it spends a lot of time here. They list the cost as $450 million.

You're a tad off in the price... original expected cost was $500 million, but when not yet finished that had more than DOUBLED... I remember reading it was climbing to $900m,

but the last I read after completely outfitted, it ended up being close to $1.2 BILLION...

for one boat...

that only accommodates 12 guests...

(but 70 crew! :eek:)

I read somewhere that Celebrity pays around $2Billion for its new S Class (Equinox, Eclipse etc).. Now that seems cheap if this little boat costs over $1Billion.

Archived