Glory out of Boston in June

For our 35 wedding anniversary, I am taking my husband on the 4 day out of Boston to St John, New Brunswick in June. I opted for this cruise because our schedules are difficult to coordinate but we live in New Hampshire so the drive to the cruise terminal and the ship will be easy. We've been on Carnival (Imagination, Fantasy and Dream) before with family and have enjoyed it. I have never been on the Glory and we have an extended aft deck cabin on Deck 7 (7445) first time in an aft cabin. Any special suggestions for the trip, places to go in St John, comments about or pictures of the (kind of) cabin would be great.

Husband and I did a 5 day to Canada on the Glory in June 2010. We are taking our sons on a 4 day on the Glory this coming June.We liked the Glory,first time we had a balcony and next time we have an interior on Lido. We found because of the cool temps,some rain and fog,that the balcony was not used as much as we would have liked. Still enjoyed it when we did use it.

Trying to remember what we did in Saint John. I think that is where we did the Bay of Fundy tour. We really liked the cruise,different than a warm weather cruise but still a good time.

We took the pink bus tour in St. John...I would definitely recommend getting to the Bay of Fundy somehow- it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen...absolutely beautiful. I will say that I suffer from allergies and they were REALLY bad there with all of the flowers. Next time I will take my Claritin with me :p

For our 35 wedding anniversary, I am taking my husband on the 4 day out of Boston to St John, New Brunswick in June. I opted for this cruise because our schedules are difficult to coordinate but we live in New Hampshire so the drive to the cruise terminal and the ship will be easy. We've been on Carnival (Imagination, Fantasy and Dream) before with family and have enjoyed it. I have never been on the Glory and we have an extended aft deck cabin on Deck 7 (7445) first time in an aft cabin. Any special suggestions for the trip, places to go in St John, comments about or pictures of the (kind of) cabin would be great.

We did the 7 day Glory cruise out of NY this past October, and had a fabulous trip! If you care to read my review, I cover things we did in Saint John and Halifax:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1503611

Also created a 15 min video of our cruise which kinda adds to the review:

Oliver

Archived