Golden Princess Penthouse Suite

rachl143

Looking to book a Penthouse Suite on the Golden Princess cruising to Alaska in 2013. Thought I had my cabin picked out and fingers crossed that I could get it. (I would love an aft penthouse.) Our friends now want to go with us and have a cabin next door. Is that possible with the penthouses on Caribe deck 10 there looks like a void in the deck plan.

If two neighboring aft cabins are out what are the views like on the Sun Deck? or is mid ship Caribe the next best option.

Thanks!!:D

No, the balconies won't be connectable aft on Caribe between the two PHs because of that void you mentioned. There's a PH on Baja that might connect with the OS suite next door, or else you'd have to go with Caribe suites midships. Seems a shame to give up the aft suite, though . . .

Enjoy your suites! I am envious, although for the same amount of money, we could do three or four cruises!

I believe aft would be wonderful for your friends and you... Balcony cabins can be opened, so that it would make for one big open space!

Enjoy!

I understand about being able to enjoy more cruises for the money but my DH is splurging for our 10 year wedding anniversary. We can't wait to see Alaska from our Balcony!!

Thanks for the tips.

No, the balconies won't be connectable aft on Caribe between the two PHs because of that void you mentioned. There's a PH on Baja that might connect with the OS suite next door, or else you'd have to go with Caribe suites midships. Seems a shame to give up the aft suite, though . . .

Thank you for your help. I may not give up an aft after all the wonderful things I have read on CC. I was just hoping to find two next to each other. Do you think the sun or caribe deck is better for cabins if they are not aft?

Original Poster Here: Do any of the aft suites on the Golden Princess have balconies that have access/ doors to the adjacent suites or cabins?

Preferably on Deck 11 and 10 I really want a penthouse suite. Thanks so much!!

Archived