Port Canaveral to Melbourne airport

oswegony

Does anyone know what options are available and how much the cost is for transportation from the Port Canaveral pier to Melbourne airport. I have a total of seven(6 adult, 1 small child). We are coming off Freedom of the Seas on Jan. 22, 2012.

We have a private shuttle booked for a larger group on the way there for $180 total. It works out good per person that way but what about a smaller crowd. Are there vans or shuttles available curbside for seven?

Does anyone know what options are available and how much the cost is for transportation from the Port Canaveral pier to Melbourne airport. I have a total of seven(6 adult, 1 small child). We are coming off Freedom of the Seas on Jan. 22, 2012.

We have a private shuttle booked for a larger group on the way there for $180 total. It works out good per person that way but what about a smaller crowd. Are there vans or shuttles available curbside for seven?

I believe a few of the shuttle companies that serve Port Canaveral to Orlando MCO also provide transport to Melbourne. That would probably be the most cost effective option as Melbourne is slightly farther away than Orlando is. Check with Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Travel Lynx, or a limo/Towncar company.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe a few of the shuttle companies that serve Port Canaveral to Orlando MCO also provide transport to Melbourne. That would probably be the most cost effective option as Melbourne is slightly farther away than Orlando is. Check with Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Travel Lynx, or a limo/Towncar company.

Melboune is actually closer to Port Canaveral than Orlando/MCO

31 miles /vs./ 47miles

Archived