Wyndham...something I read on Trip Advisor

maja

I just did a search & read a Nov 2011 post on Trip Advisor that the Wyndham is scheduled for demolition at the end of 2011. I am planning on getting a day pass here for our stop the end of Feb. Anyone know if this might be true? I'm trying to figure out if I should have a back-up plan.:o

I just did a search & read a Nov 2011 post on Trip Advisor that the Wyndham is scheduled for demolition at the end of 2011. I am planning on getting a day pass here for our stop the end of Feb. Anyone know if this might be true? I'm trying to figure out if I should have a back-up plan.:o

Wyndham is part of the new Bahamar Complex being constructed at Cable Beach.. to open in 2014.

Not sure if it will be demolished.. or just reinvented...

When this happens there will be plenty of information on the boards and in the news..

You're back up plan should be the Sheraton, next door, which will be refurbished also, but not at the same time as the Wyndham

Bahamar is meant to rival Atlantis.. but not with the over the top glitzy vegas style.

From what we have seen so far, the style is very caribbean and not just high rise montrocities.

Phase I infrastructure has already been completed.. and there was little disturbance in the area.

http://www.bahamar.com/

Archived