Central Park View Stateroom

Just curious - anyone stay inthis room:

Central Park View Stateroom With Balcony No. 12179, View Deck Twelve **

I am booked there in March and want some insight :)

No, but back on the September 24 cruise I stayed just about 3 decks below in 9587 which was a Central Park View Room (no balcony) and liked that very much. Think it is similar to your room as far as layout is concerned, just did not have balcony. Room itself was quite large at 199 square feet. It was very quiet and had nice view of Central Park - very pretty view at night when Central Park was all lit up. I don't know how the balcony view rooms are, but I am sure it will be nice, and Central Park is usually surprisingly very quiet, even during the daytime walking through there I found it to be very empty.

On our next cruise we have a Boardwalk View room with Balcony, also on Deck 9, which should be interesting... Our first balcony room, and has good view of Aqua theater and side view of the ocean past the Aqua theater! Think it will be a lot noisier of course, but it is slightly cheaper than Central Park Balcony View room and thought change of scenery would be nice, plus was offered inexpensive upgrade to it from Central Park Non-Balcony View room.

Archived