Catamaran cruise with Ron or other?

luvfamily7

I am trying to book a 5 hour lunch sail on a catamaran. Some of the better known ones are booked like Calabaza and the smaller Silvermoon.

We want a fun crew with music but not a partying-booze atmosphere. We would like the numbers to be kept to 24.

We are strongly considering Ron-Wasn't Me . . . he sounds great as a captain for sailing and giving you time to snorkel but what is the atmosphere like on the boat--do they play music and interact?

How would he compare to the 24 cat Silvermoon?

Lastly, can anyone tell me anything about "Good Times" Catamaran and their experience?

Any help is so appreciated! Thank you.

Luvfamily7,

We have gone out with Capt Ron many times and have plans to go again in Feb . The big difference for us is that Ron goes off the beaten track . He loves to just flat out sail and his cats are just impeccable . Ron loves playing music and being at the helm . It's not a drunkin' booze cruze as I don't think he'd allow that . The atmosphere is just relaxing , without a care in the world .

He's a very serious man with a great love for Barbados and it's waters . His lunches are great and his mates take care of anything you may need . He's not as talkative as most folks but quite engaging to talk to especially about things

he loves , like his boat ,island and especially family .

Can you tell my whole family considers him a good friend and great captain?

Ted

Archived