NCL: New Youth Program

sparkey2030

Here is a link to another thread with some current info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1600977&page=9

The line from NCL is that anyone booked through the end of the year will still be able to drop off 2 year olds. People were told that NCL would be sending out letters confirming this. I am booked later this summer and have not received yet. Although, as the other thread will show people getting off recent sailings are saying that 2 year are still being accepted.

Spoke to NCL today and I was told that the Gem's new program is fully implemented and that all ships will be fully implemented at their individual launch dates. This leaves the almost threes with major changes as they can not be droppd off in the new program and must have parential supervision and be with the six month babies. All this info conflicts with what some other posters have been told. We need some straight answers here!!!!!

the people at NCL the customer service people have no clue. they are reading from the website. The information is still wrong. They will at least to the end of the year let the 2's to up to three attend the free drop off program(with a cell phone if the child is not yet toilet trained). Its clear to me they haven't made up their minds about after 1/1/13. It may be a nursery program of some sort with or without an additional fee if drop off is allowed...

Sid

Here is a link to another thread with some current info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1600977&page=9

The line from NCL is that anyone booked through the end of the year will still be able to drop off 2 year olds. People were told that NCL would be sending out letters confirming this. I am booked later this summer and have not received yet. Although, as the other thread will show people getting off recent sailings are saying that 2 year are still being accepted.

Thank you for your response. I also found another cruise critic page that pretty much confirms the same thing:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1594748

Yay, Two vacations in one, just as I planned. One part family, one part adult!:D

Thanks again for everyones feedback.

Tammy aka, travelingraysgirl

I just got off the Jewel and according to the Cruise Director (Dan the Man), the program is something that marketing is testing out, it's not set in stone. I don't know the details (I didn't pay too much attention because my daughter is 7 and it doesn't apply to me) but someone else that was at the M&G may be able to supply more info.

Archived