2006 bookings

chrob

Does anyone have any further info as to when next years itineries and prices will be released for booking?

We will be on the Jewel from 1st may and we were hoping to book next years cruise whilst onboard.

They usually post the next years itineraries just as the year mark turns. I know we are looking to book for next April, as we just completed our cruise for this year. The prices are April are already available. You shouldn't have a problem booking for next year at the same time while you are on the ship!

Have fun on your upcoming cruise.

I have now gotten 3 answers from different RCCL sources to the question of when I will be able to book May 2006 -- this is getting frustrating!! We want to book out of Baltimore - possibly as many as 6 cabins - for Memorial Day week...I know there is planty of time, but these sailings tend to book quickly and I want a good cabin selection so I'm checking the website daily (or more)!!

Loyalty Ambassador/Future Bookings rep on March 2005 cruise said Bookings should open sometime in or before May 2005 for May 2006-April 2007.

RCCL customer service via email said you should generally be able to book at least one year prior to your sail date regardless of which month you wish to book.

RCCL C&A rep who I just got off the phone with said not to expect to see many May 2006 and later sailings released until June 2005 because RCCL is still in the process of signing port contracts. He said that Europe sailings will not be released until even later. When I told him that other RCCL sources had indicated a likely release of May 2006 sailings in or by May 2005 he said that he felt I was given inaccurate info.

Ugh!!!!!!! Carnival, Princess, and Disney have all already released May 2006 sailings (per some on-line booking engines)...

- PAGA

We were on the Radiance the first week in March and were able to book the Jewel for April, 2006 on board. There were books there about late spring/summer sailings. For some reason our confirmation from RCI only shows charges and doesn't reflect our $500 deposit, our $100 diamond member credit or $100 onboard credit. Should I be concerned about this?

Thanks everyone, guess I'll just to have try whem onboard if there's released sooner.

Is there anywhere on the website that shows what ships are sailing in what area next year?

My bet is they won't release anymore dates or prices until after May 1st when the absolutely no discounting policy, no added value items et.... goes into effect.

Can you elaborate ob this new policy? Where did you hear about it? Why is RCCL doing this? I am currently booked with an agency that offers the value added feature for a December sailing. Will this policy affect my booking?

Archived