Info Needed-C/Pride, Baltimore

Cruisin'BusyBee

No and no

But we are staying at the Best Western before the Cruise. I has a Cruise and Stay package. For $10 more a room you get a free suttle to the port (avoiding port frees at $15 a day) and a free breakfast after which may pay for the room. See if any other hotel has it.

No and no

But we are staying at the Best Western before the Cruise. I has a Cruise and Stay package. For $10 more a room you get a free suttle to the port (avoiding port frees at $15 a day) and a free breakfast after which may pay for the room. See if any other hotel has it.

mIND IF I ASK WHAT YOU ARE PAYING...AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE PORT FROM THIS HOTEL

No and no

Yikes! If it is "$10 more a room," it is not "a free shuttle." You pay the $10 for a continental breakfast and a shuttle.

mIND IF I ASK WHAT YOU ARE PAYING...AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE PORT FROM THIS HOTEL

Yes I'd be happy to tell you. $139 for the room with free breakfast the day of the cruise, free shuttle service to the port and free parking for the entire cruise while your car is at the hotel. I am told it is about 3 miles from the port. We got a late check out with a shuttle scheduled at 12:30 since boarding is at 1:30. They will also provide the shuttle back to the hotel. We paid an extra $10 bc we have 3 children for 2 king beds and a couch plus $10 extra for breakfast for the extra person. Good luck with your plans.

Yikes! If it is "$10 more a room," it is not "a free shuttle." You pay the $10 for a continental breakfast and a shuttle.

Yes I understand nothing is free but parking at the port is $15 dollars a day and at 8 days thats $120. That almost pays for the room. The extra $10 is for the fifth person in my room. If the reservation is for 4 or less there is no extra charge. I may have misstated myself before. Anyways a taxi would probably cost as much, so anyways I win for the peace of mind I will get:D!

Yes I'd be happy to tell you. $139 for the room with free breakfast the day of the cruise, free shuttle service to the port and free parking for the entire cruise while your car is at the hotel. I am told it is about 3 miles from the port. We got a late check out with a shuttle scheduled at 12:30 since boarding is at 1:30. They will also provide the shuttle back to the hotel. We paid an extra $10 bc we have 3 children for 2 king beds and a couch plus $10 extra for breakfast for the extra person. Good luck with your plans.

Hello we are going back and forth on this issue and can't decide if its better to just bite the bullet and drive or get a stay and park package. Have you ever done it before and if so was it smooth? We are going the day before and I just want easy even if I have to pay a bit more since it will be 5 of us and I don't want to start out stressed out lol.

We did a stay and park. It worked out well before the cruise, but after the cruise the driver took almost an hour to get to the port once we called for pick up. He said he was the only driver that day, so it was understandable, but if we had parked right at the port (and not spent the night before the cruise), we would have spent the same money and been on our way much faster. We are sailing the Pride again this year and just driving the day of the cruise. But either option is fine.

We did a stay and park. It worked out well before the cruise, but after the cruise the driver took almost an hour to get to the port once we called for pick up. He said he was the only driver that day, so it was understandable, but if we had parked right at the port (and not spent the night before the cruise), we would have spent the same money and been on our way much faster. We are sailing the Pride again this year and just driving the day of the cruise. But either option is fine.

Thats what I am afraid of. We have a 5-6 hour drive up and we want to get there so I can do some work the morning before the cruise which I wouldn't be able to do in my car. It will only cost us about $80 more to stay and park at the port. You made my decision because we want to get home the day we dock and I am afraid of hassles delaying us.

Archived