One way drop off fee

yitao

We will be on Jan 29th FOS , we are planning. To stay in. Orlando for several days first, so. Need rentp a car from MCO and return to Cape Canaveral, , after checking several car rent company , they charge very high one way drop off fee $80 ,( we also need a car back from the port to MCO after the cruise, we will stay one one day in Orlando) , so after adding the one way drop off fee, it make all the deals dead :((, anybody could help advise where to find the cheaper rent with low one way drop off fee, we have 4 adults and 2 kids, much appreciate.

try hertz. i am also doing something similar, driving down to miami in a rental, dropping it off and then picking up a car to drive it back to jacksonville. Hertz is not charging me any drop off fees. a lot of companies wanted to charge me a $200 :eek: drop off fee. maybe it was because i was originally renting from an airport? also try not renting at MCO and see if that takes away the drop off fee. hertz and enterprise will both pick you up for free with their "we'll pick you up" program

Archived