Dawn- Inside Handicap Cabin

thewolffs

Can anyone give me any info. on the inside handicap? I booked it for my mother-in-law and wanted to let her know how big it is. If there are any pictures out there, we would love to see what it looks like.

Thanks,

Christie

NCL Dawn 12/9/04

NCL Dawn 3/21/04

RCCL Explorer of the Seas 4/26/03

RCCL Majesty of the Seas 4/22/02

We were on the Dawn. The cabins we were in were on decks 11 inside 10 inside and 8 out side with a obstructed view. The smallest was on deck 8. Not that it is small just the smallest of the 3 we were in. The cabin on deck 11 is very very very large and could sleep 5. I say that because the were 5 beds in it when we arrived in Aug.for our cruise. The bath rooms are a perfect set up in all three we were in. My husband uses an Jazzy wheelchair and could get around with out any difficulty(a motorized one) these too are all very large. I did get to see an out side cabin w/a balcony they to are a nice size.But it is the deck 11 cabin you can go dancing in. The cabin on deck 10 is really nice it had a couch to sit on and if a third person was to be in the cabin it opened up to a nice bed. I do hope this bit of info helps. Have a great time. The ship is "Beautiful" we love her.

Archived