Booking Excursions Online

beejaycee

This is going to be our very first cruise on the Conquest, 7/24/05 (and it's kind of a last minute opportunity). I wanted to book the Canopy Tour and also a tour of the Mayan ruins (either Chichen Itza or Talum) but neither show up on the Carnival website when I tried to book them. Does anyone know if this mean that the tours are full? Or are they only available to book on the ship after we board?

TIA,

Bryan

This is going to be our very first cruise on the Conquest, 7/24/05 (and it's kind of a last minute opportunity). I wanted to book the Canopy Tour and also a tour of the Mayan ruins (either Chichen Itza or Talum) but neither show up on the Carnival website when I tried to book them. Does anyone know if this mean that the tours are full? Or are they only available to book on the ship after we board?

TIA,

Bryan

We are going on the Conquest, June 19. The tours you are looking for are still not up for booking for our cruise either. They've recently added quite a few for Cozumel, still none for New Orleans; Jamaica's holding at 5! Anway, keep checking. They should show up soon.

. We booked the Canopy Tour and Tulum both. Worked just fine. The Canopy Tour is excellent!!

Please give us the details on the canopy tour! Thanx.

PS.....was it really only 2 1/2 hours long? Did you do anything else in Jamaica besides this tour.

I believe it's too early for you to book them. We booked our 4/3/05 Conquest excursions in advance' date=' but only about a month ahead of time. We booked the Canopy Tour and Tulum both. Worked just fine. The Canopy Tour is excellent!![/quote']

Cruisin,

there are a few of us that really want to know about the canopy tour!! You are the first in a long while that has actually done it. I also would like to know exactly how long the tour lasts from beginning to end and how much time there is afterward before you have to be back on the ship. Also, how strenuous is this tour?? Is there alot of climbing?? Any details you could give us would be great!!

You may still be a little early for excursions. We are on the 7/3 Miracle. I noticed some excursions became available at 120 days out, then they were staggered. I think the tour I wanted in Belize came available at about 95 days out (or so).

Good luck, I hope you get what you want

Archived