Jade: still have early bird dinner offers?

Moostekk

Had a wonderful Med cruise on the Jade last March. Every night there was a 1/2 price offer on 'most' of the specialty restaurants if you dined early.

Wondering if that's still the case as I just booked another Jade cruise for March 2012. Anyone back from a recent Jade cruise that can update me?

Thanks!

Had a wonderful Med cruise on the Jade last March. Every night there was a 1/2 price offer on 'most' of the specialty restaurants if you dined early.

Wondering if that's still the case as I just booked another Jade cruise for March 2012. Anyone back from a recent Jade cruise that can update me?

Thanks!

I didn't see any offers on the Canary Island cruise, though I dined usually at 6:30pm - 7:00pm (18:30 - 19:00). I did have a coupon from my travel agent for "Get 1 free cover charge at the Italian restaurant for every 2 paid cover charges at Le Bistro." Totally not worth it as the Italian restaurant food quality is horrible.

Thanks for the quick reply. We saved a lot last year, between my wife and I and two teenagers... I think we only paid full cover a couple of times during our whole 12-night cruise and ate in a specialty restaurant all but one night.

The Italian restaurant at $5/head wasn't so bad ... not sure it's worth the extra $40 per meal at full cover. The real deal was Le Bistro - I think we ate there three times for only $10/head. Amazing.

Archived