Voyager of the Seas Broadway Shows Question

Can't help in finding any sort of listing for shows/nites etc. however in general on nights when they have the Broadway production shows, there will be two performances. The early performance for late seating guests is around 7PM, the second show for early seating will around 9PM. Shows in general don't run longer than an hour. Just match your MTD reservations with early/late show performances. The times we have done MTD we never had any problems making reservations night to night, so you could just wait until you get on board to make reservations.

Thanks for the information! We were debating about reserving early but I would rather make reservations the day of. I was just concerned that we would have to wait and not get a time we were hoping for if I waited to do it while we were on the cruise. I don't care to go to the main shows before dinner so we would like to do it after so I wasn't sure if it would be full. It sounds like it isn't hard to get in though when you are wanting too.

so if I understand correctly, you can make reservations for your dining time daily? where do you make the reservations, as you are being seated for dinner, or over the phone? there will be 4 of us and we prefer a table for four, and dining usually before 6:30pm if possible. also, when you are assigned to MTD - are you assigned a specific dining room, or is there only one main dining room? (Voyager of the Seas)

so if I understand correctly, you can make reservations for your dining time daily? where do you make the reservations, as you are being seated for dinner, or over the phone? there will be 4 of us and we prefer a table for four, and dining usually before 6:30pm if possible. also, when you are assigned to MTD - are you assigned a specific dining room, or is there only one main dining room? (Voyager of the Seas)

MTD is concentrated on one level of the main dining room. There will be a phone number to call if you want to make reservations on a daily basis or you can simply show up and ask to be seated. When we have done that we have never encountered a lengthy wait for a table. If we find an especially good wait staff, we sometimes request to be seated at their table and may have to make some adjustments to our schedule to be sure that they are available, but most times we have been quite satisfied with whatever wait staff we have been assigned.:)

Don't forget about the Captains party the 2nd night (Sunday night for you I think). Music probably starts at 7pm in the Royal Promenade. If you like the Broadway shows you'll enjoy this too. Singers are usually on the bridge in the Royal Promenade, and the 9-piece orchestra is just under the bridge.

If you ever find you don't have time for MDR, I hear the buffet is really good at night. At least it is an option. I know people who only eat in the buffet at night and never in the MDR.

Don't forget about the Captains party the 2nd night (Sunday night for you I think). Music probably starts at 7pm in the Royal Promenade. If you like the Broadway shows you'll enjoy this too. Singers are usually on the bridge in the Royal Promenade, and the 9-piece orchestra is just under the bridge.

If you ever find you don't have time for MDR, I hear the buffet is really good at night. At least it is an option. I know people who only eat in the buffet at night and never in the MDR.

Often times the buffet serves "most" of the same items they have in the Dining Room. Did you feel that was true on your last cruise? They also have servers refilling drinks for dinner in the buffet, don't they?

Often times the buffet serves "most" of the same items they have in the Dining Room. Did you feel that was true on your last cruise? They also have servers refilling drinks for dinner in the buffet, don't they?

Some but not all MDR items. No lobster.

Archived