Cabo water taxi

dn6482

I have plans to hang out during the day at Tabasco beach Restaurant and The Sand Bar. Do I have to take a water taxi to get there? I'll be having my 10 month old and 4 year old son with me. I'm a little worried having them take the water taxi. I remember last time they didn't have us wear life jackets. Should I be concern? For sure we'll ask the driver to skip the tour and just take us directly to the resort.

I have plans to hang out during the day at Tabasco beach Restaurant and The Sand Bar. Do I have to take a water taxi to get there? I'll be having my 10 month old and 4 year old son with me. I'm a little worried having them take the water taxi. I remember last time they didn't have us wear life jackets. Should I be concern? For sure we'll ask the driver to skip the tour and just take us directly to the resort.

With little ones I would take a regular taxi for sure. Way too dangerous getting off and back on the boat in the water!

There will be taxi drivers standing right on the pier when you exit the tender dock. Make sure to agree on the price first (it should be $10 each way for up to 4 people). Takes about the same time as a water taxi (10 minutes) but there is only 1 drop off point at the beginning of Medano Beach. Tabascos is at the far end. You could ask them to drop you at the Pueblo Bonito Rose resort for the same price and then just walk through it to the beach, turn left and you will be at Tablascos. The Sand Bar is in the middle of the beach so a short walk from either drop off spot.

I agree with househunter. I would not take a water taxi with children that young as you need to be able to jump out of the water taxi into the shallow water at the shoreside and then wade up to the beach. It can be challenging for adults or older children, but it would be a real issue with little ones that age. Take a regular land based taxi but keep in mind it won't have carseats. You would need to take your own.

dont do it with the babies,

we went one year, and the water was soooo rough, when we got out of the boats, people were getting hit with the boat , it was slamming into shore and it was very tricky to get out of it... all bad, i said i would never ever do it again in cabo,

Archived