Royal Loft Suite Question

xxjs

Hi All,

Quick question about the Royal Loft Suite (on the Oasis/Allure) if anyone is familiar. Considering that it is a "loft", there technically isn't much separation between the upstairs bedroom and the living room. I believe the RC's site says it has a curtain that can be drawn, but nothing beyond this. Do you think privacy and/or noise could be a major issue between the people staying upstairs and whatever may be going on downstairs in the living room?

Thanks

Hi All,

Quick question about the Royal Loft Suite (on the Oasis/Allure) if anyone is familiar. Considering that it is a "loft", there technically isn't much separation between the upstairs bedroom and the living room. I believe the RC's site says it has a curtain that can be drawn, but nothing beyond this. Do you think privacy and/or noise could be a major issue between the people staying upstairs and whatever may be going on downstairs in the living room?

Thanks

We were in a CL, not a RL, but the set up is similar. There is just a curtain which shows through a bit, so privacy and noise can be a problem. Our daughter had the tv on downstairs and it sounded like it was right next to the bed upstairs.

Yes :D

Hi All,

Thanks

these cabins seem absurd for that reason...Unless I was loaded and traveling with my girlfriend, I can't imagine wanting the lofts for more than the # of people with a separate bedroom. Plus no privacy upstairs = not a fun time with the sig other if you've got kids!

Archived