Sky Television

Ewoodspark

I do know in the cabins there used to be a spanish soccer channel, but alas I don't follow soccer and don't remember exactly which channel. Nor do I recall whether the Spanish soccer channel posted British scores or highlights.

I am sure if you wish to find the score of any game you will be able to fetch that from the computer room aboard the ship, or from yours. But I doubt whether a web video would play well on the ship to see the highlights, ship connections to the web are very slow.

The sports lounges aboard the ship have satellite packages and you may be able to bribe a bartender to watch a soccer sports network highlight show. That is if the ship has signed up for those channels.

Don't feel like the lone ranger. With the hundreds of teams/clubs in the world, your team/club's game may not be available. Not many Americans, much less the rest of the world, follows British soccer. I recall wishing to see a Texas Rangers game in a sports lounge but was outvoted by the crowd in the lounge wishing to see a Boston Red Sox game...

I have a satellite package at home for over 400 channels. On NCL ships, there are only about 40 channels in the cabins.

...my question as to if Sky Sports is broadcast into the TV cabin on board the Pearl.

(Rabid futbol fan here...)

We have had Sky News on some cruises but not all...there you can see scores and highlites...but they never had Sky 1,2 or 3 for games.

Once we got lucky in the Carib with ESPN Carib that showed UEFA Champions League matches.

But you can't count on it.

Archived