Celebration AI

Yeah, it's strange....

A common/simple cocktail like sex on the beach was a supplement, whereas I was drinking Manhattan's and American Horses Head's without supplement.

For some odd reason it tends to be the cocktails that contain cranberry juice that are chargeable on the AI.

No, you only have to show the one card when purchasing the drinks, as at the end of your cruise, the cabin statement will show transactions that have been made on both cards.

I beg to differ. We were on the Celebration in January and I couldn't buy two drinks with my card alone, I had to show hubbys too. I also couldn't buy a double spirit on one card!

Hi has anyone got an up to date bar list for celebration or how much is the AI supplement for a can of Strongbow?

Hi there, the AI package is £199.00 if you like to drink cans of strongbow, I suggest you forget the A.I there is a supplement of £1.90 on a cider for a 275ml bottle/can.

it is £2.90 if your not all inclusive.

other bottles/cans are up to £2 supplement.

I beg to differ. We were on the Celebration in January and I couldn't buy two drinks with my card alone, I had to show hubbys too. I also couldn't buy a double spirit on one card!

Quite surprised by that! Never had that before. Must depend on which bar staff serves you.

For some odd reason it tends to be the cocktails that contain cranberry juice that are chargeable on the AI.

Especially odd as apparently most of the 'cranberry juice' you see in bars is not actually cranberry juice. Looks like a similar scam to the safes (that airline again) ;)

Quite surprised by that! Never had that before. Must depend on which bar staff serves you.

It was the same with any bar staff we were served by. Horizons, the lovely guy that set the bar up on the top sun deck, Liberties and the Lido bar. But I fully understand why they do it, because it has been exploited in the past (even by me).

Archived