If there are rooms still "Available"...can you request to be changed???

COUGZ

I'm sailing on the Valor in a couple of weeks and noticed that half of our party was put basically on the opposite side of the ship. Is there a way to have your room moved to be closer? I know there are plenty of rooms still available on our cruise, but I was just wondering how stingy they are about this.

Is this something I can call Carnival about and something they will work on with me? Or is it something that I have to try to change once I get to the ship...or simply, Tough luck?

Also, is being on the Verandah deck a good or a bad thing? Is it that noisy in the back if you are underneath the pool area?

Thanks.

If your cabin is directly below an open deck area, you *might* experience the sound of chairs sliding around, especially early in the morning when the deck stewards are setting up the area.

If you booked a GUAR and you have your docs, and your cabin is listed on your docs, it's not likely they will change you. You can call and try... but keep in mind that the cabins might be higher now, and they might want to charge you more for the change. Give your TA/PVP a call and just see... good luck.

I'd think, since your cruise is in two weeks, and your docs have already been sent to you, it's probably too late.....but you can always ask. If you wait till you get on the ship, you'll more than likely see a sign at the purser's desk - "No cabins available" - so would fruitless to ask. Call your booking agent now.

Hope you "linked" all in your party, so you'll all at least have the same dining time, table, or area....?

If you wait till you get on the ship, you'll more than likely see a sign at the purser's desk - "No cabins available" - so would fruitless to ask.

Has anyone ever been on a ship that didn't have that sign up at the pursers? Just once, I'd like to go on a cruise where there was a cabin available.

Has anyone ever been on a ship that didn't have that sign up at the pursers?

Have not ever not seen the sign. Geesh, how's *that* for a double negative? :rolleyes:

Archived