Printing Excursions

cherbear4000

My mom wants a print out of the excursions offered for our upcoming cruise. She is in her 70s and does not use a computer. She wants descriptions, age limits and prices for all excursions in all 4 ports. I have tried to go over them on the computer with her, but she still wants a printed list.

After looking at the Carnival website, only way I can see to do this would be to print each excursion separately, which would take up a lot of paper, or to copy and paste the info into a Word document, which would take a lot of time. There has got to be an easier way. Anyone else ever needed a printed list of excursions? We had to book through a specific TA to get the Discover cash back bonus, and the TA doesn't have a print out. Can we call Carnival for a list?

Sorry, I don't know of a quick way to do it. I guess you could call Carnival and see what they have. There are bound to be people in the world without computers. What would they do for them? Your idea of 'copy and paste' sounds like it would work, but.. it would take time. Yet.. it would get the job done if Carnival doesn't come through. Good luck.

Nancy

Carnival will not do anything but refer you to there website - they completely rely on it and are in some ways attempting to go completely paperless which is a good thing.

Your only option is time and copy and paste! I'm sure your Mom is worth it.

Even though I'm on the computer all the time, the web site excursion info just doesn't cut it for me either. I'm not 70, but I feel like your mom, when it comes to choosing excursions. I miss the days when they sent excursion info out with your paper docs. (I miss the paper docs too). If only it were in list format. We'd be able to print it out.

Archived