when will my cruise document available?

sonyynos

I was wondering how many in advance should i expect to see my cruse docuemtns , as in today is says status" not started:rolleyes:

Have you done Online Check in ?

That is where it says on mine status "Not Started" as I haven't filled any of that in yet as my cruise is months away.

I was wondering how many in advance should i expect to see my cruse docuemtns , as in today is says status" not started:rolleyes:

49 days out..you should see them on-line.

That's the same time that it will be possible to order your luggage tags from RCCL on-line.

Fill out the on-line check in completely. Pay the cruise off completely (final payment done). Then around to 50 day mark they start sending out the notices.

Check your status on line. It will say that it is ready for you.

You do not need to print anything except if you got something through therm ie flight, hotel or extended vacation through RCCL. Then you only need to print those pages.

You do need to print out you Sea Pass after final payment and after you have booked all you entertainment, shore ex and dinner reservations. You must print this no later then 4-5 days before your cruise. This is the paperwork along with your ID (passport) that you will need to check in with.

Archived