Another spa besides Screw's? Soufriere Sulpher Springs?

sightseersalso

Is there another mineral spa in Dominica for cruise passengers to visit besides Screw's Spa? Has anyone been to Soufriere Sulpher Hot Springs and Bath? Is it a long hike? Having difficulty getting info.

I would like to visit the Champagne Beach and my husband would like a mineral bath. How can we combine this? We were hoping to do this on our own. We don't mind going to Screw's Spa, but can we get there relatively inexpensively?

Any suggestions? Thanks

We've been looking at the Papillote Wilderness Retreat.

http://www.papillote.dm/

They quoted us $60.00 pp for a non residents garden tour, lunch, and use of their hot mineral pools. You have to pre-book.

That's excluding transportation of course - not sure how much a taxi would be - think it's not far from Trafalgar Falls.

Is there another mineral spa in Dominica for cruise passengers to visit besides Screw's Spa? Has anyone been to Soufriere Sulpher Hot Springs and Bath? Is it a long hike? Having difficulty getting info.

I would like to visit the Champagne Beach and my husband would like a mineral bath. How can we combine this? We were hoping to do this on our own. We don't mind going to Screw's Spa, but can we get there relatively inexpensively?

Any suggestions? Thanks

We did a tour with Nature Isle Explorers which included both champagne Beach and Screw's Spa, as well as TiTou Gorge. LOVED this tour. The driving around is the issue here to do the different things. We paid $45 for the tour which was about 6 hours and lots of fun.

We did a tour with Nature Isle Explorers which included both champagne Beach and Screw's Spa, as well as TiTou Gorge. LOVED this tour. The driving around is the issue here to do the different things. We paid $45 for the tour which was about 6 hours and lots of fun.

How much did it cost to enter Champagne and Titou Gorge on top of the tour price?

This sounds very good. Did you have to pay admission to any of the stops (Screws, Titou, Champagne)? We have heard of so many different tour companys (Bumpiing & Reyno...) What was the name of the person who drove you around? Thank you

If you only want to do those 2 things, just talk to a taxi driver. We waited until things had died down and the excursions were gone...Got a taxi for 4 hours for $60 for the 2 of us. Screw's was $10 pp for an hour. I think admission at Champagne was $3 PP. We had our own snorkel equipment - they do rent it there, but I don't know the cost. We had time for a beer at the bar there, and bought our diver a soda as well. He was very friendly, and the taxi was nice and clean. It was a great day!

Archived