Legend 4228/4230

mcjinkerson

Booked both rooms for July 15. Does anyone know if balcony dividers will open? Pics? So excited for our first aft and wrap balcony. As a teacher, today is our 1st snow day of the season & I get to dream of our upcoming cruise, palm trees, & sunny days!!!

We've had the same rooms (on the Pride and the Spirit) and was told "NO" they do not open dividers on aft balconies, something about fire safety. Others have said they do. So I'd beat feet to the pursers desk as soon as I got on board and ask to have them opened.

You scored - Cabin 4228 is maybe the best cabin in the fleet. Laundry across the hall, and just foreward of 4226 is a stairwell leading down to exterior deck 3 which goes almost all the way around the ship.

Monster balcony. The balconies on deck 4 have a full overhang so there is plenty of shade (I think you'll appreciate in July!!) Nearly vertical railing so you get the most use of the space (an aft cabin thing).

Booked both rooms for July 15. Does anyone know if balcony dividers will open? Pics? So excited for our first aft and wrap balcony. As a teacher, today is our 1st snow day of the season & I get to dream of our upcoming cruise, palm trees, & sunny days!!!

Cabin 4228 VS 245/220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king cabin connect to: 4230

View: window and wrap-around balcony connecting balconies: no

Cabin 4230 8M 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king cabin connects to: 4228

View: window and aft-view extended balcony connecting balconies: no

Great job on booking #4228!!!! I'm beyond excited for you!! This is hands down the best cabin\balcony in Carnival's entire fleet!!!! We had #4228 on the Spirit for our honeymoon & loved every minute of it!! I will not book another aft wrap if it isn’t on deck 4 of a Spirit Class! I got spoiled so bad to that wonderful room & balcony!!

I’m not sure about the dividers opening, I would (like the poster above me said) beat feet (LOL!!!) Or RUN to the pursers desk & request for them to be open. You will love your balcony even if they say no!!! I'm sorry I'm not much help, I just had to comment on your wonderful cabin selection! :D

• 1 year later...

Archived