Swimming with turtles

futuremrscresap

My fiance and I will be in Barbados on our honeymoon cruise. We would really like to snorkel with the turtles, and I am wondering if there are places to rent snorkel gear on the beaches. I've seen a few pictures of where the catamarans go, and it doesn't seem too far from the shore. We are also looking into booking with a catamaran tour, but wanted to ask first before we dropped $200 :rolleyes:.

My fiance and I will be in Barbados on our honeymoon cruise. We would really like to snorkel with the turtles, and I am wondering if there are places to rent snorkel gear on the beaches. I've seen a few pictures of where the catamarans go, and it doesn't seem too far from the shore. We are also looking into booking with a catamaran tour, but wanted to ask first before we dropped $200 :rolleyes:.

Try Paynes Beach this is where we will be going to on our 15 Jan cruise will be there on the 18th

Also try Carlise Bay beach By the Hilton there is a dive shop where you can rent gear

Paul

Archived