Dawn Beach Resort

dela05

My family would like to book the Best of St. Maarten shore excursion, which includes three hours at the Dawn Beach Resort...beach, lunch, snorkeling, swim up bar. Would like comments about your experience with at this resort.

• 2 weeks later...
My family would like to book the Best of St. Maarten shore excursion, which includes three hours at the Dawn Beach Resort...beach, lunch, snorkeling, swim up bar. Would like comments about your experience with at this resort.

We were there in Jan 2011. The surf was way to rough to snorkel, nice beach, nice facilities, there is a bar on the beach that is really cool looking. I didn't see any resort there, but there are a lot of condo type places. If there is any kind of swim up bar, of course it must be in a pool,somewhere. I would not go back there again because I like to snorkel, however if you are looking for beach time it is nice and pretty. :D

Archived