Carnival Legend

kelkel2

Has anyone ever stayed on the Main deck on the legend? My husband and I like to be close to the water so we were looking at booking a balcony on the lowest deck possible. My only reservation would be we would be above the fun shops and the photo gallery and the atrium. Did anyone notice any noise related to being above public spaces and not other cabins? I'm a little concerned that the piano bar and other noisy public areas are on the deck below the cabin we are looking at booking. We are thinking about booking 4168.

We had a cabin on this deck on Spirit but we were aft over the upper level of the dining room. We never had any noise issues.

Looking at the deck plans 4168 is nowhere near the piano bar or any other clubs. The photo gallery doesn't concern me as a noisy area after say 10:00 PM. Personally I think this cabin is in a very nice location and wouldn't hasitate to book it.

Here is a link to deck plans with the decks next to each other.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/pdf/ADASpiritClass.pdf

Thanks for that link. It really helps to see them side by side instead of toggling back between the 2 decks. I was thinking the same thing about the photo gallery, i would rather have that below me than a lot of other things. Plus, I have heard of people complain of noise from above especially if they below the lido but I wasn't sure if you can expect noise from below.

I wouldn't want to be over a club or any late night venue. But common areas like the photo gallery or dining rooms are quiet by the time I'm ready to turn in so they do not concern me very much.

I hope you have a great trip! :)

Archived