Help May 22 Explorer and dune buggy tour ???

Sailing the Explorer May 22 (western) and was very excited about booking the dune buggy tour through Eagle Ray Divers while in Cozumel. We will be with our children (8&10) and I know they would love it. We are only in port until 5:00 that day which I think is 4:00 in Cozumel. The email I received from ERD stated the tour lasted until 4:30-5:30(which I think is 5:30-6:30 ship time) depending on everyone's schedule. I have emailed them back asking them more specifically about the schedule, however, I fear :confused: I will be nervous all day worried about getting back to the ship even if they assure me they will have me back in time. Has anyone else done this tour with those time frames? Or better yet anyone else sailing May 22 booking that tour? I will really appreciate any advice! Thanks for any input. Kerri :)

We just came back from doing this tour. Our ship's time was the same as Coz time (Princess changed the night before). We were on this tour from 10:30 am until 4:30pm. Even though people on our tour were from RCI and their ship time was different... we agreed before we left that we would all be back by 4:30. I am sure the others with you would agree to an earlier time back if needed. You are going to have a blast. It was the highlight of our trip. The guides are good and as long as they know beforehand what time you have to be back I am sure you will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived