aft ov cabin

oldcowhand

has abyone ever stayed in an aft ov cabin......we always get a mid-ship....but are looking at a aft ov on the main deck of the fascination......didn't know if would like the view better......or wondered which way the bed would face. thanks:)

We had one on princess and the room looked completely the same. The only difference was when you walked out on your balcony or looked out the window the view was of the back not the side. Otherwise the room looks completely the same. I did truly enjoy being able to watch the wake of the ship and such, but I felt kinda robbed of the experience of being able to see off to the side when we were docking and such. It can also be a long walk depending on where you are going. We were given this room on a guarantee rate where princess picks your room, otherwise I don't think we would have ever booked it. I think it was a great experience but I don't think we would book one again.

has abyone ever stayed in an aft ov cabin......we always get a mid-ship....but are looking at a aft ov on the main deck of the fascination......didn't know if would like the view better......or wondered which way the bed would face. thanks:)

We had an aft ov on the elation, I thought it was OK, the only of I have been in. 2093818890097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

if you look in my signature, there are some more pix of the cabin.

I like the corner aft...you get to see the back and side. I also like the regular aft. As an alternative, on Carnival I also like the extended balconies (on the side, not aft). I know it's only a couple more feet of space, but it's worth it to me. You can lay out in your lounge chair...great if you like to spend time on your balcony.

I like the corner aft...you get to see the back and side. I also like the regular aft. As an alternative, on Carnival I also like the extended balconies (on the side, not aft). I know it's only a couple more feet of space, but it's worth it to me. You can lay out in your lounge chair...great if you like to spend time on your balcony.

OP is asking about an OV cabin, not a balcony cabin.

I was in one on the Paradise. Didn't care for it. There was a storage locker across from our cabin where the stewards kept the soda and beer cans. Whenever they went in there, we could hear them. Also, unless you are going up to the Lido, it was a trek to get to almost any other public area.

But it was nice to look at the wake.

Archived