Catamaran, Snorkeling & Beach Party

Goofy63

I am not sure if this is the same exact tour, but I have been on several just like it in Cozumel. I have LOVED it every time! The Catamaran is really fun, and we just jumped in the ocean to snorkel. It was not mandatory, but an option. The first time I took this trip it was my first time to snorkel, and that helped get me right in to the spirit of it all. After snorkeling, you go to a "private" island that was just beautiful! There are non-motorized water sports available, as well as beer and margaritas. There are also tables with Palapas, (sp?) My girlfriends and I refer to it lovely as a booze cruise with snorkeling!

Hi, My boyfriend and I will be on this (Carnival) excursion in May. Does anyone have any information on it. Is it good, bad, what to expect, that kind of thing?

we took this excursion through RCI and it turned out to be Fury.....if it's with the same company and......if you like snorkeling with a very attentive crew, riding with your choice of sun or shade on a catamaran, enjoying a beautiful private beach, partaking of unlimited beverages, singing and dancing the whole way back to the ship,........you'll love this ....... :)

here's Fury's web site...can't book with them directly if you are on a cruise but you can get an idea of what is offered......

http://www.furycat.com/cozumel.htm

Archived