Best Bloody Mary is at..???

Tahlulla-Hula

I've peeked at the best of New Orleans thread for this, but curious where your favorite Bloody Mary can be found in the Crescent City. I realize that there are lots of variations and it can be pretty subjective, but would love any and all recommendations.

Thanks in advance for your input!!

I've peeked at the best of New Orleans thread for this, but curious where your favorite Bloody Mary can be found in the Crescent City. I realize that there are lots of variations and it can be pretty subjective, but would love any and all recommendations.

The best is at my house!;) but I have had bloodys I like at Coops, Pat O's, Chartres House, Coffee Pot and Camellia Grill. But that is in relation to the Quarter. Lots of other options around the Crescent City!

When you stop at Drago's for your Charbroiled Oysters (;)), their Bloody Mary's go right along side that yumminess!!!

There is a special one on the drink menu at Deanie's

http://www.deanies.com/

DSC_0856.JPG

The Alibi steeps vodka in assorted peppers to make a pepper infused vodka. If they have it available, they are awesome. If not, the standard ones are pretty good, too, but still a downer.

http://www.alibineworleans.com/

All of he food I've tried there was good - especially if you are looking for a shrimp poboy at 3am!

Thank you both! Charbroiled oysters! Pepper infused vodka! Photo that looks so good I want to break my screen to get to it!!!!! I am really glad I asked this question with less than a week to go because I don't know if I could stand the wait otherwise.

The shrimp bloody mary was at Deanie's.

Haven't managed to get a picture at Alibi - either too thristy or don't have camera with.

• 1 month later...

Archived