Just Back from Miracle 1/5-1/13, Any Questions?

ecn81126

Just booked Miracle today for April 12th!!

Can anyone tell me where the Serenity area will be? I know it's going to be added while the ship undergoes renovations/upgrades, but I cant figure out where on the ship it will be!

thanks!

On Spirit Class ships the Serenity area in in the aft pool/bar area.

Glad to hear the ship and crew are still knocking out of th epark . We go in march and cant wait to get back to her.

My question would be are they still doing the classical music at night in the atrium above the bar. We really enjoyed it last time being something different from our everyday life .

Hey Seadancer! We have a nice roll call going for the March 17 sailing! Come on over and introduce yourself!

i'm sailing on her on the 20th of april.....questions..is music unlimited still on the ship?

do you know who is playing in the piano bar???

The Miracle will be coming out of drydock January 26th and according to "Ike of Music Unlimited," "Music Boardwalk" is scheduled for the Miracle after drydock. They are also an excellent band. Don't know who will be in the Piano Bar at that time though.

Archived