Drinks packages on sale

cnarf77

I just called and they said the deal ends at midnight tonight.

OK, they DON'T know that it's 31 days in January.... It will be really interesting what price shows up tomorrow....Maybe they are slowly increaseng the price day by day.

I called yesterday and was on hold for almost an hour; the CS rep came on at around 6pm PST. The CS rep told me it was too late to get the savings.

I'm bummed we couldn't get it; we bought the Premium Alcohol package last Oct for our Fall cruise and it was a lot of fun trying new things with no risk.

I called yesterday and was on hold for almost an hour; the CS rep came on at around 6pm PST. The CS rep told me it was too late to get the savings.

I'm bummed we couldn't get it; we bought the Premium Alcohol package last Oct for our Fall cruise and it was a lot of fun trying new things with no risk.

Just went on My Celebrity again and the 10% discount is still showing up.

Just went on My Celebrity again and the 10% discount is still showing up.

I went in too and chose the beverage package cost for my 15 day and it's back to $810, which is not the sale price (that was $729). So, mine isn't showing the sale price anymore!

Susan :)

Not to be whiny or anything, but we were booked last week and tried to get the package through CS about the same time others were successful. Sounds like the agent didn't really try. There are 4 of us wanting the package, so it would've been a nice savings for us.

So I'm thinking about dashing off a quick note to Celebrity asking them to reconsider. Who should I send it to? Any other recommendations?

Not to be whiny or anything, but we were booked last week and tried to get the package through CS about the same time others were successful. Sounds like the agent didn't really try. There are 4 of us wanting the package, so it would've been a nice savings for us.

So I'm thinking about dashing off a quick note to Celebrity asking them to reconsider. Who should I send it to? Any other recommendations?

When did you try to purchase the package? Was it before the sale ended on Jan 31?

Clever move as we booked for both ours for December and my husbands for June - we have OBC in June and are going to book mine onboard to use the OBC up.

Saved at least £180

I have to admit that it is still a lot of money per day for drinks. More than we spent on RCL without the package

• 1 month later...

Does Celebrity offer this 10% savings with any regularity (quarterly? semi-annually?) I missed out on the January deal and have a sailing in September and want to try to hold off to see if they offer this promotion again.

I'm still more than a year out, but am thinking that drink packages for the family will be in order. How far out can you book a drink package?

You can order up to when you are actually on the boat. You can order prior if you are paid in full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can order up to when you are actually on the boat. You can order prior if you are paid in full.

You don't need to have paid in full to order the drink package ...I got mine in the January sale for our July cruise on Silhouette. Final payment isn't until May

You don't need to have paid in full to order the drink package ...I got mine in the January sale for our July cruise on Silhouette. Final payment isn't until May

Okay...I stand corrected on that point. :-)

Archived