Early Saver & Interline Rates

gapearl

CCL also allows travel agents dealing with Carnival to book Interline Rates also.

These people qualify for interline rate with Carnival

Employees of Airlines who are IATA/ARC appointed

• Employees of other Cruise Lines

• Employees of Federal Aviation Admisnistration (FAA)

• Employees of National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA)

• Employees of Worldspan, Sabre, Galileo & Amadeus

• Employees of International Air Transport Association (IATA)

• Employees of Airline Pilot's Association (ALPA) Members

• Employee's spouse are eligible to sail without the employee

• Employee's parents are eligible to sail without the employee

• Retired employees of airlines currently in operation

• Please Note: Employees of charter airlines and non-airline related subsidiary companies of the passenger airlines and Courier and Cargo company employees - are NOT eligible

Notes:

• Eligible immediate family members may only book ONE cabin if the employee is NOT traveling

• Retired emplyees of existing airlines may book ONE cabin. The retired employee must be traveling in the cabin.

• At present time, FRIENDS & FAMILY RATES are available on selected sailings, but they must be booked through one of our agents, please contact us for details 800-298-8688.

• IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATION, PLEASE CALL PRIOR TO BOOKING ONLINE

These are the rates currently available

https://www.goccl.com/content/specials/documents/T1PGI.pdf

• 3 months later...
CCL also allows travel agents dealing with Carnival to book Interline Rates also.

I am a travel agent with an IATAN card, is the Interline rate the discount I would receive on a Carnival cruise? I called today and got 2 prices on the same call for the same cabin and there was a $500 difference. The first price I got the woman said this is the price but I can't book you and transferred me to someone else and they gave me the interline price which was $500 higher.

This is new to me, so I appreciate your help.

I have booked most through Interline pricing.

When searching sometimes it's great but other times it's only $20 cheaper (and if you don't use Interline you got a $50 OBC so virtually the same.

Different cruiselines do it differently. Princess have a few Interline cabins early one then when they are gone that's it. Others have Interline rates for cabins left over as a sail date draws near. I've seen balconies for the same price as oceanviews (obviously they had lots of balconies left).

Sometimes the oceanviews are obstructed (you need to ask).

Unfortunately our $ has died this year so cruises aren't as cheap as they were.

$AUD is only 65c to the $US.:(

We booked Interline (and DH works for a Courier/Cargo company - all IDs sent to Carnival in April and no problems) on Pride.

Originally booked a 4K for $450pp for a 7 night bahamas for 12/6/15 - after multiple price drops we are now in an 8K extended balcony for exactly the same price :D. Same cabin is almost $400 more right now, so I'm happy:p

If you call CCL directly the agents usually do not have access to interline rates. To get accurate uptodate info ALWAYS go on GOCCL.com and enter your info for a new booking and click the interline rate as one of the options. I always check Interline, Senior and past passenger and put in my pp number. This way you will be able to see all of the rates available and compare which is the best. If you choose the interline rate you will need to either fax or e-mail to CCL on your agency letterhead your name, position, who your BDM is and a picture I.D. which I use my driver's license.

I am a travel agent with an IATAN card, is the Interline rate the discount I would receive on a Carnival cruise? I called today and got 2 prices on the same call for the same cabin and there was a $500 difference. The first price I got the woman said this is the price but I can't book you and transferred me to someone else and they gave me the interline price which was $500 higher.

This is new to me, so I appreciate your help.

THANKS Firefly :). I am eligible for interline but was thinking about doing exactly as the above poster stated-- book ES and then have it matched to Interline, but wasn't sure if they would change the rate or just match it. I would be one of those people checking it daily (or more) :D watching for price drops!

firefly is correct. My PVP does this for me in one phone call--booking early saver and then immediately rebooking it to match whatever lower fare I'm eligible for. I've done that several times in the past without problems. After rebooking, you are still held to the more restrictive early saver rules, so be sure you can live with them.