Parental Consent Form

Mooder

My family and my brother's family will be cruising to Bermuda with NCL. They are bringing along a friend of my nephew. I know that NCL requires them to bring a parental consent form signed by both of the friend's parents.

Does anyone know how I find out whether Bermuda has any special or additional requirements? Thank you.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
My family and my brother's family will be cruising to Bermuda with NCL. They are bringing along a friend of my nephew. I know that NCL requires them to bring a parental consent form signed by both of the friend's parents.

Does anyone know how I find out whether Bermuda has any special or additional requirements? Thank you.

Not that I am aware of. As long as he has a picture ID to show with his sign & sail card he will be ok to get on and off the ship. There isn't any "immigration" check point where you dock.

Not that I am aware of. As long as he has a picture ID to show with his sign & sail card he will be ok to get on and off the ship. There isn't any "immigration" check point where you dock.

Thanks so much. This confirms what I was thinking, but didn't trust my memory.

FYI we took our grandson's by ourselves to bermuda last year under 16(by a lot) all they required to get on and off in Bermuda the ship was the ship card....we had the parental consent form a long as well....

Thanks so much - it is good to have confirmation from actual experience!! :)

Archived