Zip line in Cabo or in Puerto Vallarta

FightOnRon

Next April we will be on the Splendor going to Cabo and Puerto Vallarta. We are a group of 4,,all around 60. I think for our age we are pretty fit and know we could all fly on zip lines. We can hike, we can climb. But there are only 3 offered by CCL and it would appear the one in Puerto Vallarta is way to crazy (I a not repelling for crying out loud) and the two offered in may be above our heads to as all we want to do is zip,,not go swimming or having a splashdown.

So I am wondereing if anyone has a reccomendation as to going off with an independent and if anyone has experience either way,,,,ship or independent.

I suspect Puerto Vallarta is more scenic and we will be ported there for almost 12 hours so that would seem like the safer bet as to not miss the boat.

Puerto Vallarta is definitely the better of the 2 ports to zip line. We had a great time with Los Veranos last time. Awesome zip lining and a nice restaurant to relax at after. I recommend checking them out over the ship tour.

That is who I was looking at. I emailed them but they gave me no info. Did you have to repel or swim, or can you just zip?

NO rappelling or swimming was involved. There was a slight hill involved in the first couple of lines so I was a little out of breath at first, but then after that its all good. My favorite line was named "Dos Cajones".:D The last zip line is fun, its a dual line so you can race each other and basically drops you off right at the restaurant. There is a river there to swim in but you don't have to. We had the mango margarita and the guacamole which was highly recommended and it did not disappoint. It was a very fun excursion and I would love to do it again sometime. Also I chose this company because they let you bring your own camera which I did.

NO rappelling or swimming was involved. There was a slight hill involved in the first couple of lines so I was a little out of breath at first, but then after that its all good. My favorite line was named "Dos Cajones".:D The last zip line is fun, its a dual line so you can race each other and basically drops you off right at the restaurant. There is a river there to swim in but you don't have to. We had the mango margarita and the guacamole which was highly recommended and it did not disappoint. It was a very fun excursion and I would love to do it again sometime. Also I chose this company because they let you bring your own camera which I did.

thanks for the info. I am really leaning towrads doing this here. I am one of those that really is afraid of missing a ship,,anal retentive,,but we are in PV for so long there would be no way to be late (we leave at 9pm).

Now,,what the heck to do with 2 days in Cabo???????????

thanks for the info. I am really leaning towrads doing this here. I am one of those that really is afraid of missing a ship,,anal retentive,,but we are in PV for so long there would be no way to be late (we leave at 9pm).

Now,,what the heck to do with 2 days in Cabo???????????

Not to worry, just get one of the morning departure times. I think we got the 1030am?? time and we were back in town by 4 ish. We decided to get dropped off at the malecon for some cheap drinks at Cheeky Monkey. It was a great day and I'm sure you will love it. There is nothing like ziplining in the middle of the rainforest.

Archived