Clubs and Dancing

Droopy

There are several clubs on the Conquest. We were just onboard 2wks ago. My wife and I are both in our 40s along with 10 of our friends. Our favorite spot was the piano bar where you can sit and sing along with the piano player for hours. It was soooo much fun. In the Degas lounge there were often some good bands playing including a Phillipino rock band. My friends fell in love with them. You should hear them sing Lynard Skynard! The disco and other "dance" clubs seemed to be more for teens. They did have dancing on deck at night but we didn't go. You will have a lot of fun!

The clubs are great on the Conquest!!

We are in our 40's ( well I am...) and we love Henri's ( disco)!!! We love to dance and this place rocks until the wee hours. The Degas lounge had a great band but it is non smoking and we smoke so didn't spend lot's of time there. If we were non smokers we would have spent much more time there cause the band really was good!! The piano bar is great also. Very lively and everbody was singing:)

Hope this helps.

Archived